Twice a year the ATI announces and welcomes applications to its programme of support for international ties in the professional arts.
The purpose of the programme is to help professionals to travel abroad to participate in professional conferences, seminars, workshops, meetings of international networks, and to observe festivals, showcases, exhibitions, fairs and other professional events.
- The proposed travel abroad must be for the purpose of participating in a prestigious event abroad.
- The travel must be for non-commercial purposes.
- The travel must involve a branch of the arts that the ATI is involved in (or a combination thereof): theatre, dance and new circus, music, literature, visual arts (including architecture and design).
- A person wishing to participate in an event organised abroad by an international NGO must submit a recommendation from the relevant Czech branch or office of this organisation.
- The travel cannot relate to a study stay, residence programme, or internship.
- Every aspect of the trip (including the expenditures involved and the financial accounting of these expenses) must be completed and concluded within the frame of one calendar year.
For the Czech Republic permanent residents only.
Read more here.